Easy Breakfast Ideas for Busy Mornings!
A typical weekday morning can be madness. Many mornings, in between hitting that snooze button a few times too many, getting the kids ready for school and preparing for work, all we can do is give our kids and ourselves some cereal or a granola bar on the way out the door. But with breakfast being the most important meal of the day, it’s important to have a well rounded meal that can sustain us and our family through the day. Don’t worry O Shoppers! Having a healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be impossible, we’ve got a solution for all your busy morning breakfast woes!
Having a well rounded breakfast means including protein, vitamins and carbohydrates in your meal. Many times we shy away from having a healthy breakfast because it means we have to whip-out and wash many different cookware and dishes! With the Kyowa Breakfast Maker, you will only need ONE kitchen appliance to make your healthy breakfast!
The Kyowa Breakfast Maker comes with a baking tray, a coffee pot, a frying pan and more! You can fry an egg, make toast, bake a breakfast muffin and make coffee all with one appliance! Saving you time and giving you a well rounded healthy breakfast!
If you’re really pressed for time and you need a super quick but healthy breakfast before walking out that door then Breakfast Smoothies can be your new best friend! The Kyowa Juice Extractor is the perfect kitchen appliance for that! It quickly and perfectly juices your ingredients, retaining all the nutrients!
Here’s a simple breakfast recipe for your busy mornings!
Avocado and Egg Toast!
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 small lemon
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- sliced cheese
- black pepper
- sliced tomato (optional)
- Lightly toast your slice of bread in your Kyowa Breakfast Maker
- Peel your Avocado and mash it. Pour the juice of your lemon into the mash to keep the Avocado from changing color. Sprinkle some black pepper.
- Crack your egg over the frying pan of your Kyowa Breakfast Maker. Fry sunny side up style
- Fill the water tank of your Breakfast Maker, place your coffee and turn on the coffee maker switch
- Grab a plate and place your toast, then spread your mashed Avocado, place your slice of tomato and cheese on top. Serve with coffee or a breakfast smoothie!
Berry and Yogurt Breakfast Smoothie!
- ¾ cup BlueBerries
- ¾ cup BlackBerries
- ½ cup yogurt
- almond milk as needed
- 1 banana (cut)
- some oats (optional)
- Place all the ingredients into the your Kyowa Juice Extractor.
- Pulse for 30 seconds. Stir. Then pulse for 30 seconds again.
- Pour into a glass and drink fresh or refrigerate until ready to drink.
Kyowa Breakfast Maker | P2395
Kyowa Juice Extractor | P1995