Ham & Cheese Eggplant
Are you looking for an easy recipe which you can do after a long day at work? Or a new recipe that takes ordinary dishes to the next level?
Well, you’re in for a treat because our recipe for today cooks up in minutes and adds an interesting new twist to the ordinary fried eggplant!
Read on for a yummy and healthy Ham & Cheese Eggplant recipe by Delish PH.
2 pcs. medium-sized talong (eggplant)
1. Prepare the eggplant. Cut both ends, remove the tip and the stalk. Cut into three parts, creating three small logs. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin on two opposite sides. Then create three slits to create two pockets. (See video for the actual process)
2. Soak the eggplant in a bowl of water to avoid discoloration.
3. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
4. Slice the cheese and the ham, around 1×0.5 inch or same length as the of the eggplant.
5. Take out the eggplant, then put cheese on one slit and ham on the other. (See video for details)
6. Roll out the eggplant on the breadcrumbs, then soak it on the beaten eggs, and roll it back on the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process.
7. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in the 24cm. Frying Pan of the Masflex Galaxy Cookware Set. Make sure to set the fire to low to avoid burning (breadcrumbs burn easily). Fry the eggplant roll on all side, including the top and the bottom part until brown.
8. Serve with a delicious dip of your choice.
Watch this easy-to-follow video:
Masflex Galaxy Cookware Set