Stressed? Did you know that when it’s spelled backwards it is… DESSERTS! And I don’t think that’s just a coincidence which only means that desserts are indeed the solution if you want to be stress-free.
Satisfy your sweet tooth and spoil yourself once in a while by making your own dessert without a hassle!
Making a classy, tasty, and delicious dessert is made easy when you use the right cookware – Masflex Glaxy Cookware Set! It’s time for you to try something unusual – a homemade Caramelo and we prepared the recipe for you to try!
HOMEMADE CARAMELO (Or Dulce de Leche)
- 1 C sugar + 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tetra pack all-purpose cream
On a very low heat:
- Caramelize sugar with the water in the Masflex Saucepan.
- Do not stir! Just swirl the saucepan as needed.
- Once caramel is produced (golden/amber in color), pour the cream and slowly stir to blend.
- Remove from fire and continue to blend gently.
- Pour into a heatproof glass bowl and let cool thoroughly
- The caramel will get thicker as it cools.
- Use to top ice cream, butter-grilled bananas, frosted chocolate cake, fruit salad, etc.
Masflex Galaxy Cookware Set