O-Delights: Be the master of your ilo Kitchen Master!
Have you been eyeing the ilo Kitchen Master in O Shopping but you’re not exactly sure how to use it, or what exactly you can make from it? Are you looking for a little more information on this must-have item before upgrading your kitchen with it? Well, keep reading, because we’re here to tell you how to be the master of your ilo kitchen Master!
The versatile and multi-functional ilo Kitchen Master comes with 18 different components and 1 free! But don’t worry about it taking up too much space in your home, because the ilo Kitchen Master is actually a space saver once disassembled! You no longer have to purchase separate graters, juicer, blender or chopper because the ilo Kitchen Master has it all!
There are so many healthy dishes you can make with your kitchen master! You can mince meat and make a patty for afternoon snacks, you can chop garlic, basil and pine nuts to make a Pesto Sauce, you can juice an Avocado and Papaya shake for a healthy breakfast and more!
Here is a simple Lemon Chicken Salad recipe you can easily make using your ilo Kitchen Master!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic , minced
- dried oregano
- salt to taste
- ground Black pepper to taste
- 4 cups of your favorite assortment of Lettuce leaves
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 carrot sliced long
- 1 avocado sliced long
- boneless Chicken Fillet
Method for the Dressing:
1. In your ilo Kitchen Master’s Chopper, place the Parsley, Garlic and olive oil together and chop.
O-Tip: Add some chopped walnuts for more taste!
2. Using the large or small citrus juicer, juice your lemon.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place all your dressing ingredients together and whisk properly until completely combined. Refrigerate after.
Method for the Salad:
1. Use your ilo Kitchen Master’s standard lid slicer to slice your cucumber and tomatoes. Place them in a bowl and put aside
2. Use the Julienne lid slicer to slice your red onion and carrot. add this to the cucumber and tomatoes and put aside again
3. Peel and slice your avocado.
4. Wash your favorite assortment of lettuce and place them in your spinner basket, close the lid and use the handle/lever to spin dry your salad leaves. Drying your leaves this way before adding them to your salad keeps the leaves fresh and crisp.
5. Grill your chicken the way you prefer.
6. Once chicken is ready and has rested for 5 minutes, slice long.
7. In your salad bowl, Place arrange your lettuce in the bottom, veggies next and lastly your chicken and avocado on the top.
8. Remove your dressing from the fridge and drizzle a good amount over the salad. Then serve.
9. Use the slow juicer to make a Mango or Orange juice to serve with your healthy meal.
O-Tip: Use the ilo Kitchen Master grater to grate some Feta cheese over your salad for more flavor!
ilo Kitchen Master | P1,995.00