When you say curry, the first thing that comes into mind is always Indian Food. There are a lot of curry recipes that you can get online, and these usually come with loads of ingredients and spices. On the other hand, this Pork Curry is a simple Filipino version that uses curry as one of the main ingredients! This recipe by Delish PH is very easy that you surely can’t resist especially if you’re a big fan of curry.
Here’s how to cook Pork Curry:
1kg Pork Cubes
2 tbsp. Curry Powder
1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
3/4 cups Coconut Cream
2 medium sized Potatoes (cubed)
2 medium sized Carrots (cubed)
3 Bell Peppers (red and green) (cubed)
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 tbsp. Cayenne Powder
2 medium sized Red Onions (chopped)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 medium sized Tomatoes (cubed)
1 thumb-sized Ginger (cubed)
1 Fresh Chilies
1. Season the pork with garlic powder, cayenne powder, salt and pepper. Set aside and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat a pan and brown the pork in both sides. Set aside.
3. Heat some canola oil in a pot, sauté onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Add in the pork.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and cook for about 20 minutes.
5. Add in the potatoes and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Add in the bell peppers, curry powder and fresh chilies.
7. Then finally add the coconut cream. Lower the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Did somebody say extra rice? *wink*
Watch how easy it is to make below!
Masflex Galaxy Cookware Set