A Tribute to Everyday Heroes
We don’t have to believe in epic tales and myths to know that heroes exist beyond these realms. Everyday we encounter people who exemplify bravery and selflessness; who put the greater good first over their own interests. Some of us are lucky enough to know these people personally and look up to them as sources of inspiration to become the best versions of ourselves.
Interestingly enough, our own everyday heroes are some of closest people we hold dear in our lives: our mother, father, brother, sister, grandparent, teacher, and so on. This just goes to show how our actions, however small or big they may be, can create a significant impact in someone else’s life. It was such a heartwarming experience going through all of the Everyday Heroes entries and it just reinforced our belief that we should always pay it forward and become men for others not only because it affects others but because it is morally just and spiritually rewarding.
Thank you so much to everyone who shared their personal Everyday Heroes! We hope that all of you had a memorable National Heroes Day with your Everyday Heroes.
Here are the 5 winners of ILO Marble Coating Double-Sided Pan:
- Claiming period: September 18 – October 17, 2017
- Claiming of prizes is Mondays to Fridays, between 9am to 6pm only.
- For Metro Manila winners, you may claim your prize at the O Shopping Office – 9th Floor Avecshares Center, 1132 University Parkway North, Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Look for Ally.
- For Provincial winners, prizes will be delivered to the address provided.
- Please present one (1) valid Government ID