Use & Care of ilo Appliances and Kitchen Tools
More than just pans pots, ilo is known for innovative kitchen appliances and tools to make life in the kitchen so much easier. We’d like to share with you some easy tips on how to keep your ilo products in their pristine shape. Investing in great quality yet affordable kitchenware like ilo and taking good care of them can save you some big bucks in the long run!
Use and Care of your ilo Air Fryer
- Keep the appliance and its power supply cord out of reach of children.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Wipe ilo Air Fryer main unit with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Clean the accessories in warm, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse ilo Air Fryer main unit in water or any other liquid.
- Never use harsh or abrasive cleaning detergents or scourers to clean ilo Air Fryer or its accessories, as this could cause damage.
- ilo Air Fryer should be cleaned after each use.
Use and care of ilo 8-in-1 Automatic Slicer
- Do not use ilo 8-in-1 Automatic Slicer for more than 90 seconds at a time. Allow the motor to rest at least 2 minutes between cycles. All components included in ilo 8-in-1 Automatic Slicer are compatible with this product only.
- Do not use these parts on other similar products.
- Do not shred, grate, or slice raw/cooked meat. Do not use appliance with hard food such as sugar, ice cubes or coffee.
- Do not use hands or other objects to push food into the Processing Chute. Only insert the Pusher into the Processing Chute.
- Only use ilo 8-in-1 Automatic Slicer on a stable surface
- Handle the Blades and Inserts carefully as the blades are sharp and can cause injury
Use and care of ilo Multi Cooker
- Prepare various dishes using the recipe book which comes with the set.
- Refrain from using metal cooking utensils. The coating’s life can be reduced.
- To clean: let the product cool down naturally after using it. Clean it with lukewarm water and mild detergent before food scraps get to harden. Please store by removing water with a dry dish towel after cleaning it.
- Do not use rough scourers like steel wool pads when cleaning the product. Please do not store very salty food in it for a long time.
- Do not use the product for other uses other than as cooking equipment.
Use and care of ilo Stainless Knife Set
- Please be careful when you use, store and treat the product because it is the sharp knife product.
- Please do not use the product for other uses other than as a cooking equipment.
- Please be careful when you cut hard food ingredients with it because there is a risk that the back of the knife will damage your hand and the blade can be damaged as it is chipped and bent.
- Please be very careful because it is dangerous when you drop it
- Please clean it right after using it and store it after drying water well with a cloth. Carelessness in treating or storing it causes rust.
- Please store it out of the reach of children
- Please store it in the dry state all the time because it could become rusty.
ILO Stainless Knife Set